"As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains affiliate links"
You recently purchased a new Samsung smart TV and want to use the TV on the peloton app but doesn’t able to do that?
That’s what happens quite often.
Most people are not tech giants; they face problems getting the peloton app on Samsung TV.
But don’t worry; we also faced technical problems; we are here to guide you on getting the peloton app on Samsung TV.
If you have a Peloton machine, your loved ones may join you in your workout by watching fitness shows together.
“To put it simply, if you have a Samsung TV and are trying to use the Peloton app, you will not be able to do so since Samsung TVs do not support the Peloton app.
If you really want to use the Peloton app on your Samsung TV, you’ll need to cast it from a Roku, computer, or phone.”
You don’t need to search much further now!
We have created a guide that aslo covers: How To Get Peloton App On Your Apple TV?
You may see all the action directly on your screen using a suitable streaming provider. Whether you like cycling or not, it’s possible to watch peloton rides on your Samsung smart TV.
Getting the Peloton App on Your Samsung TV
Switch to an OTT gadget
The term “Over-The-Top” (or “OTT”) refers to the hardware that enables the transmission of various types of online streaming material. Chrome, the Amazon Fire TV Stick, the Roku Streaming Stick, and the Apple TV are all excellent examples of over-the-top (OTT) devices. Most of the premium streaming services are available on these devices.
The Samsung TV can be used with an OTT device by connecting both devices via an HDMI cable. Read our guide on switching the input on a Samsung TV if you need help.
Once it’s set up, you can stream a wide variety of content, including Peloton, that isn’t available on your Samsung TV.
Even though the Samsung TV comes with its streaming apps in Samsung Hub, it’s still a good idea to engage in an OTT device to view content that the Samsung Hub needs to support.
Your choice of over-the-top (OTT) device will be informed by factors such as your location and budget, but you can generally expect it to be less expensive than purchasing a brand-new smart TV.
You may add Beach-body to your Samsung TV and other devices as soon as you have the hardware.
Connect another Device to Your Samsung TV
An HDMI connector made for your smartphone is a suitable option. The HDMI standard supports connectors for use with various port types.
The following are the procedures that need to be taken for you to connect your gadget to your Samsung TV:
- Connect your smart TV and gadget using an HDMI cable. Make use of an HDMI adapter if one is available.
- Activate your Samsung TV and set it to the HDMI input. The HDMI input can be activated by pressing the remote’s SOURCE button and selecting the appropriate input.
- Go to your Peloton account and play your preferred exercise video.
Any available device, such as a computer, smartphone, tablet, or game console, can send media to a Samsung Smart TV.
You are responsible for ensuring that your device has an operational HDMI port and supports the HDMI spec. The lack of a built-in HDMI port on most smartphones is only one example.
Cast a Peloton device on your Samsung TV
Peloton can be cast onto a Samsung TV by completing these instructions in the appropriate order:
- After turning on your Samsung TV, you must navigate to the Home screen.
- The next step is launching Peloton and heading to the menu by clicking Settings > Cast Screen.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list of nearby devices, and then click Connect.
- If it is not showing up, try clicking the Refresh button at the top right-hand corner of the device to make the Peloton device perform a new search for nearby devices.
- Once your Peloton and Samsung smart TV are linked, you can cast from either device to the other.
Ensure the “Enable wireless display” setting is on your Samsung TV. To double-check, head to Preferences > More Options. The “Enable wireless display” option is checked by tapping the More Options button (top right).
Streaming from an iPhone or iPad to a Samsung TV
Follow these steps to cast from an iOS device to your Samsung TV:
- First, power your Samsung TV and navigate to the Home menu.
- Start up the Peloton app on your iOS device by opening it up.
- Connect to a live workout session by signing into your Peloton account.
- Choose Cast via AirPlay by tapping the Cast button.
- Select the Samsung TV from the list of devices.
- Once you’ve built a connection, you may cast your material onto your Samsung TV.
Peloton works flawlessly on iOS gadgets like the iPhone and iPad. With AirPlay compatibility, they’re also viable for accessing Peloton’s library of streaming videos.
As long as your Apple TV and iOS device are on the same wifi network, casting is as simple as tapping a button on your iOS smartphone.
Cast from an Android Device to Your Samsung TV
Once you figure out why the Peloton app isn’t showing up on your Samsung TV, you can go right to the solutions.
Just follow these steps to cast content from your Android device to your Samsung TV:
- Launch the Home screen on your Samsung TV.
- Then, using your Android device, access your Peloton account.
- Choose any workout course you like, whether it’s live or recorded.
- After a lesson, you can cast it on your Samsung TV by tapping the Cast icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Casting exercise classes on your Samsung TV is now possible.
- If you follow these steps, you’ll have no trouble using the Peloton app while watching TV. When your Samsung TV turns on and off for no apparent reason, you can follow the steps in this article to fix the problem.
Make sure your wifi and internet connections are vital before you start, rather than being an issue with installing Peloton on your TV.
Why Is There No Peloton App On Your Samsung TV?
It is a well-known truth that developing software to support newly released platforms requires a significant amount of work as many people as possible worldwide should be able to use the Peloton app.
To accomplish this, they will need to work in tandem with a wide variety of existing platforms where the target customers already spend time.
- The Peloton app is now accessible to a larger audience due to these partnerships. But this comes at a high cost.
- Peloton requires an in-house staff to effectively support the app’s release.
- The app’s creators ensure it works on the platform and update that app version.
- Instead of trying to settle with every TV maker, Peloton competes head-on with the most widely used streaming providers in the United States.
- Learn how to download the Peloton app on a Samsung smart TV.
Benefits Of Using The Peloton App On Samsung Smart TV?
- Using digital software allows for a more relaxed and natural posture than when using a smartphone or tablet.
- All you need is a mat or equipment to replicate the exercises you see on TV.
- Unlike the screen on the bike or treadmill, the TV is in a neutral position.
- The broadcast tv has a giant screen in the house. The whole family can get some exercise and fresh air by using it.
- Once you’ve downloaded a digital app to your TV or bookmarked it on the TV’s website, you may access it with lightning speed.
The Peloton app is unavailable on Samsung smart TVs, which is disappointing news for those who want to use it for cycling. That is because Samsung Smart Hub doesn’t have any help with this.
You’ll need a media streaming player, such as a Roku, Fire-stick, or Apple TV, to get around this. Once you’ve read all the details, installing the “Get peloton app on Samsung Smart TV” won’t be a problem.
Following the results corresponding to the letter will ensure that the Peloton app is installed correctly on your Samsung TV.
Thanks For Visiting!
- Do Peloton Bikes Need a “Tune Up”?
- How to Watch Peloton on Your LG Smart TV?
- Do Peloton Shoes Work on SoulCycle?
- Do You Really Need Bike Shorts for the Peloton?
- How to Clean A Peloton Mat?
- How To Change Peloton Pedals?
- How to Remove Peloton Toe Cages?
- How To Change And Remove Your Peloton Bike Seat?
- Does Peloton Apparel Run Small?